Hahah well this was my first year at sasquatch and I was blown away. I went Saturday and Sunday so here were my favorites from that:
1. Ratatat - Killed it. They have always been a favorite of mine but i had never seen them live. I was surprised that they just rocked out and played rather than DJing. The videos were pretty nuts too.
2. Bass Nectar - Pretty damn cool.
3. Matt & Kim - great energy, kim had a blast. Just a fun performance
4. Bright Eyes - The realest i've seen conner oberst in a long time. A really good performance from him.
5. MSTRKRFT - This probably has to do with the fact that I was shrooming, but they controlled the show perfectly. Never have I been so into music. I was going pretty crazy.
6. Cold War Kids - I've enjoyed them for a long time, did a nice show.
Dissapointed by: 1. Flaming Lips - i like a lot of their stuff, but the album they played and the sheer amount of talking going on made me a little impatient.
2. Das Racist - I probably should have waited longer, but the beginning of the set was slightly awful.
I've always liked Dino jr. a lot so i was pretty sad that I missed J mascis play.
Have tickets ever become available again on ticketmaster in past years? I know that with other concerts tickets are added due to various reasons. My mom was able to buy Sat and Sun tickets for me and one friend got sat but all my other friends got shut out.
So my friends and I have been slightly confused on camping, this being our first year going to Sasquatch and all. We plan on getting single day passes, most likely for Sunday and Monday. What days can we use the campsite? Are we allowed to come Saturday and set up then or do we only get it for the nights we hold the tickets to?