Post by DREW OF THE RUSHES on Dec 8, 2012 14:24:42 GMT -5
80% of them are probably just trying to Dr. Garbanzoure out if we know anything about the lineup that they don't. I hate to break it to them that we DO know all about the lineup, but they have to read every page of Every Thread is Every Thread to Dr. Garbanzoure it out
Post by Horned Gramma on Dec 8, 2012 14:27:59 GMT -5
Drew is correct. As an official representative of the Sasquatch! Music Festival, I am privy to 75% of the 2013 lineup as of this moment. The other 25% has yet to be confirmed.
Those artists that HAVE been confirmed are listed, as Drew said, somewhere in the middle of the Every Thread. I modified a post by one of our users and left it there for all you creepy, voyeuristic bastards to find.