I don't know if it has been noted, but Depeche Mode is booked tight in a European tour in May with with a show in Slovakia on May 25 and back to back shows at O2 May 28 & 29. They are likely out. In about 10 days Primavera Barcelona 2013 will be released (May 22 - 26) but they have confirmed Blur will be there.
As well, Whitesnake is booked with Journey all through May in the UK. (Sorry, I know you were all interested in that Journey - Whitesnake - Kiss magic trifecta.)
On the upside KISS has the month open on their bookings.
So I think it is safe to say Blur and Depeche Mode are out, but we still might be able to have the Kiss Army invade George, though without Whitesnake and Journey.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2013 12:17:30 GMT -5 by crowell
Post by Friendly Destroyer on Jan 12, 2013 23:30:22 GMT -5
If you knew 20% of all the people in the world. You'd be the most popular person on Earth. If you got 20% off a gym membership, you'd own a gym membership. If you were given 20% of a trillion dollars, you'd be a billionaire. If you could access 20% more of your brain than the average person, you'd probably be rearanging the molecules around you to allow you to fly. If you went to a store that was having a 20% off sale and presented your gift card for an additional 30% off, that your great aunt Hilda gave you for Christmas, you'd have 50% off. If 20% of North America's bird population showed up at your house, you'd be fucking scared out of your mind! If 20% of your body suddenly went missing, you would notice. If 20% of the footage was cut from the Hobbit, everyone would have loved it! If you were to get a 20% raise at work, you'd be stroked. If 20% was a cool name, you'd name your child 20%. If you had a 20% chance to win 600 cars but an 80% chance of only winning one car, you'd still have at least one new car! If you let enough 20%'s dry in the sun and then ground them into a fine powder and then smoked it, you would get a small lasting high on the cheap. If you married 20% you would probably have a long lasting relationship built on love and trust. If 20% were an animal it would be a Jaguar. If you knew 20% of all the regionally specific bands in the world you would be the world's foremost expert in knowing regionally specific bands. If 20% made a sound it would probably sound like this, "Quakaw!". If 20% had a favorite subject in school it would've been, well, math of course.
Like I said. A lot of wiggle room, dude. Check the above facts!