Post by TurkeyPinkness on May 10, 2011 13:50:29 GMT -5
* Quiet time is strictly enforced from 2:00 am to 8:00 am.
* Check out time is 12 noon on your departure date.
* Underage use or possession of alcohol will not be tolerated.
* No illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
* No firearms or weapons of any kind.
* No fireworks, camp or open fires.
* No large parties, kegs or binge drinking devices.
* Unauthorized vending of food or merchandise, including alcohol, is prohibited under WA state law.
* You must possess a concert ticket to be in the campground.
* Obey all posted "No Trespassing" signs.
* Violation of any campground rule or policy may also lead to fines or possible incarceration under applicable state criminal laws, and/or Grant County ordinances prohibiting disturbing the peace or creating a public nuisance.
The large parties thing is I think mostly for, like, really loud people or buses and RVs crammed to the limit. But they did take a bunch of beer bongs last year. They don't like belligerent drunks. I guess I don't either.
By the way, I would like to state that this ^^^ is the result of your dear old Horned Gramma's excitement for the festival and a willingness to let the spirit of the mighty Sasquatch be my guide and not a concession to anyone telling me I should chill out.
Not that I wasn't told to chill out, because I was, but anyone who knows me can probably imagine how well that was received (speaking of belligerence).